garota: Cracks in the brick wall

random musings of a disparate nomad

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Cracks in the brick wall

Finally - some headway in the labyrinth that is the Singapore Public Service.

Got something in my inbox a few minutes ago that gives me a bit of relief from the brick-wall head-hitting of the last 2 weeks.

So the Asst Director/UN at the Foreign Ministry's International Orgs Directorate is going to be 'contacting me shortly'.

Sometimes, you just gotta keep pecking away.

(Of course, this is by no means a breakthrough of any measure, and I'm not holding my breath - as Chest Freezer would agree - there is still a long way yet. But nonetheless.)

Well, I'd better get cracking on a super kick-ass pitch.

Can't wait.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chest Freezer said...

I am happy. Might be too soon for warm fuzzy feelings, but I admire your gutso in your emails. Hehehe.

Makes for really interesting reading.

1/9/05 15:20

 
Blogger burn666 said...

Likewise. Good luck B!

1/9/05 19:35

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got the calling card!
its such a rip off...
im quite annoyed i have so few minutes on it to ring Sydney.

-jw

1/9/05 21:05

 
Blogger garota said...

chest freezer, burn666: thank you folks. :)

jw: lol. finally. good conversation btw.

3/9/05 23:15

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

garota productions 2005