garota: Off Kilt(er)

random musings of a disparate nomad

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Off Kilt(er)

Late for my clan meeting so I'll be quick.

I'm OK, arrived in Scotland in one piece. Conference has been great so far, with many fantastic (and young!) speakers. And Stirling is beautiful.

Save for an apparition-related experience in my strange bed the night before, which is too ridiculous for my (quasi)rational mind to even talk more about (here, anyway).

Will post more, probably after I leave here.

3 Comments:

Blogger burn666 said...

Paranormal experience? Do tell! Scotland seems have a lot of such things (wonder why...).

Try the haggis! ;)

31/7/05 18:35

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was'nt a ghost. That's the local burglar trying to have a tryst with the pretty laddie in bed. ^^;;

They don't see laddies often, only sheeps and goats. Make the best of 'em opportunity, what say ya?

Cheers,
Fat Bastard

31/7/05 22:59

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant wait to skype soon!
=)

-hugs-

-jw

3/8/05 03:11

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

garota productions 2005