garota: Bucharest, here I come

random musings of a disparate nomad

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Bucharest, here I come

Update: Photos added - enjoy.

I am sorted. *huge satisfied grin*

Visa approved. Flight moved. Even if the next one (without costing >£450) is more than 12 hours away. But I'll take what I can get.

Also, last night I had a (much-needed) good night's sleep at Wake Up! backpackers'.

And got to meet some really cool girls.

More than I could've asked for in this entire drama, really.

Thank you for all the SMSes and calls (and messages on the blog, I just noticed!). They counted for more than I could express in a call or a text. Each one of you. Also, special thanks to Merv and Nkululeko for setting me up with friends in London. And Jared.

Feeling much loved, and warm fuzzies. :)





8 Comments:

Blogger rench00 said...

your adventure was sooooo super cool!

i would have loved to be on one of those "hey i'm lost but heck, fuck it. let's just explore" situations. but that's only cos i get lost so often that i'm used to it. and since i'm used to sleeping anywhere (yes... i do get around... no... it's training you get in NS... once you've tried the jungles of Brunei, most places are alright...)

anyways... hope you have a fun and fruitful trip.

i'm still trying to change the face of Singaporean society. i have a plan. but i need accomplices. little girls at that... hyak hyak kyak... :)

you can come talk to JIS more the next time you come back.

28/7/05 02:49

 
Blogger burn666 said...

Your plan involves little girls? Erm... kinky? ;)

Glad to know everything worked out - enjoy Bucharest and give a hearty buna ziua to the locals 'k? :)

28/7/05 03:05

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmnnn...too melodramatic for a flight delay, isn't it?

I've slept over at airports longer for flights that won't connect due to the most cockenarden reasons, but never seems to be as exciting as how ya made it out to be.

Maybe its just my good planning. Things are boring if everything is well-planned in advance.

Cheers,
Corporate Manwhore

29/7/05 01:06

 
Blogger rench00 said...

yes... my plan involves barely legal teens. and i'm planning on involving the younger ones. get them while their young i say. :)

30/7/05 06:25

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...my plan too.

copycat.

-jw

30/7/05 13:17

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it involve animals? maybe say a squid, octopus, or slimy fishes? or slimy things that you can slide into orifices?

Cheers,
Corporate Manwhore

30/7/05 16:40

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikes.

-jw

31/7/05 04:58

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to scramble your ovaries and re-organise your abdominal cavity!!

Cheers,
Coporate Manwhore

31/7/05 16:27

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

garota productions 2005