garota: Tastes Good

random musings of a disparate nomad

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tastes Good

Ah yes, the sweet taste of freedom.

Well - almost. Save for 1 more paper, topic on which I really am passionate about, you know, really. It's just a matter of sitting mah (not-so-) sweet li'l self down to it. Lol.

I have some updates. But I'll get round to it at a later stage.

For now, I am zonked, but blissed (sic). 2 seconds after my head and pillow merge, my vision shall dissolve into a light, warm sea of *happy*.

boa noite, meu amigos. (and don't bother trying to correct my grammar - your sake, more than mine. lol.)

3 Comments:

Blogger burn666 said...

Congrats! Hope it (they?) went well! :)

7/6/05 14:46

 
Blogger Chest Freezer said...

Congratulations b! It's almost over, and yes I finally switched to Firefox! :P

8/6/05 04:20

 
Blogger garota said...

thank you dears. now, just can't wait to push through the final lap - and be DONE! xx

11/6/05 02:52

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

garota productions 2005