garota: technically speaking

random musings of a disparate nomad

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

technically speaking


Sorry folks, the problem with the [More..] links has been brought to my attention. I'm not sure I have the time to look into it right now, so try not to let your gentle selves get too frustrated. A kind soul may be helping me out (no promises).

Have fun with the saucy photo crop and new links in the meantime.

ruff muakz
garota


Update: Fixed - I think! It was a post pages issue. Utmost gratitude to Ben.

Btw I should mention that there are problems with the [More..] link on a coupla my previous posts when viewing with Safari. (If you can't see the rest of a post, click on the timestamp.) Conversely some of the <-!span class="hide"> tags aren't working, hence showing entire post and then the [More..] link still. More is less.. bah. Firefox seems best so far. Tips/advice from techpundits welcome.

Aight. Back to my Activism and Public Policy paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

garota productions 2005