garota: Returned, I Have - For Now

random musings of a disparate nomad

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Returned, I Have - For Now


Gratitude for your patience, young pedawans. Re-emerged I have, for temporary relief from the drudgery of the nark side.

***
I am glad today, partly because of good news on the academic front, and mostly because of a few dear, special friends - old, new, and old-new. You know who you are.

By the way, quote of the day - on IMs, blog comment fields and other such substitutes for actual communication:
    I am tired of half-fuck excuses for keeping in touch, and half-fuck attempts at true friendship, and half-fuck ways of doing anything about it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's padawan, unless, of course, you are talking about jedi apperentice with a taste for younglings.

And usually only Jedi masters get to call other people padawans.

So this is my half-fuck attempt at communication. *g

31/5/05 10:40

 
Blogger garota said...

- which i nonetheless appreciate. and unfortunately for star wars aficionados those technicalities just wash over me. *whoosh*

1/6/05 17:57

 
Blogger Lemming said...

It's horrible enough that you can't become a padawan unless you ask a Jedi Knight to take you under his/her wing.

Now, that affectionate term is now sared?! Paddivan I say, pet one!

6/6/05 12:44

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

garota productions 2005