garota: Little joys

random musings of a disparate nomad

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Little joys

Alright, alright. Something to let y'all know I'm still alive. And to say thank you for the emails texts and comments after the last post. *big hugs*

I did get my fair share of little joys of the last month to pull my chin up. I just took a while to take it all in, and see it.

3 new friendships formed, 2 old ones refreshed, and one special one lost - or so I despaired - then found.

A boost of inspiration, and a shot of clarity, for my way-too-ambitious projects. All 3 of them.

Also, on wednesday, a really heartwarming show of support and conviction to do something right about the human wrongs in Australia. I am particularly excited because this campaign is uncannily similar to an idea I've had, for Singapore, for a coupla years now. And I will be following this project very, very carefully - if I can even keep my paws off the campaign committee to begin with. Lol. I highly recommend all to check this out.

And, on a more frivolous note! Stumbled on this somewhat random, logically flaw-riddled, but nontheless thought-provoking clip on albinoblacksheep.com: perspectives on life, death, war, peace, humanity. Watch and tell me what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

garota productions 2005